Welcome to my Weight Loss journey. Travel with me!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

March 6th, 2011 - Off-diet Update

It's been a very busy last couple days, so I haven't been able to write much, unfortunately.

I have been trying to eat healthier than on the first day of my "free" time, but unfortunately I haven't succeeded much. The only saving grace is that I have been eating less as far as the portions are concerned.

In this time I have eaten a couple more cheeseburgers, a BLT, a few tacos, a couple of burritos, some fruits and seafood. The portions are down, which means calories are down as well, which is good. After 4 days of this I have gained one pound, but hope that through eating better the next few days before I start again (a delay due to the monthly rent coming due and other scheduling issues) that I will continue the trend of losing even during the off-time.

I still have a lot of energy, but with the recent illness and it's lingering after-effects combined with not sleeping very well the last few nights, I really haven't felt that rested in the mornings nor have I felt as energized when I wake up. I hope that as my immune system strengthens again and my sleep schedule returns to normal that these effects will prove to be temporary.

Again, I apologize for not being very punctual on the last few days in writing, but I promise to do better.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment