Welcome to my Weight Loss journey. Travel with me!

Monday, March 14, 2011

March 14th, 2011 - Update

Well, it's official. Tuesday will be the start date for the next week of the diet.

I have all my ingredients, and when I get home tomorrow from work and errands I will start making soup!

I need to save up so this doesn't happen again at the end of this month when rent is due... been so broke I couldn't even pay attention!

However, again, diet starts again on Tuesday, starting Tuesday morning with the official weigh in. I'll almost guarantee that I've put on a couple pounds but thems the breaks... hopefully it will be less than 4.

Thanks for your patience and constant quizzing on when I'll be starting up again. I swear I wasn't trying to skate on this; just needed food moneys.

No comments:

Post a Comment