Welcome to my Weight Loss journey. Travel with me!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

March 2nd, 2011 - Off day

I felt a lot better today.

I was so hungry this morning, after really not eating much the previous couple days, that on my way in to work I stopped at Jack in the Box for a Supreme Croissant and a Sausage Croissant. I generally don't eat breakfast, which is bad, but I was so hungry that despite eating these I was hungry again an hour later. However, one of the things this diet has taught me is that it's good to have will power.

Dad and I went to grab lunch about 12:30-ish. We went to the Brickhouse Bar & Grill down the street, and I ordered a cheeseburger with all the veggies and a side of tots. I ate about a third of the tots, so no worries there, but the burger was demolished. I'd been craving a cheeseburger since Day 2 this last week so I finally satisfied that urge.

Came home after work and relaxed for a bit, as I am still getting my energy back after being sick, then went to my class tonight. After class, my stomach was growling something fierce, but I held off eating for another hour or so before I finally went and heated up the leftover salmon and made some mashed potatoes to go with it. A glass of 100% cranberry juice to go with it and The Incredible Hulk, perfect dinner; just sayin'.

It's time for bed. I'll be making better choices eating tomorrow, although I'll be enjoying a glass of beer for sure tomorrow night! Read all about it then. Same Bat-time, same Bat-channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment