Welcome to my Weight Loss journey. Travel with me!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day Seven - March 1st, 2011

So I've been stuck in bed pretty much all day. It hasn't been a great day.

I finished the last bowl of my soup earlier, adding the cut up pieces of the last drumstick from yesterday to make a chicken veggie soup at my dad's bequest. With a bit of hot sauce to spice it up (and hopefully burn out the bug) it wasn't bad.

I have rice to cook and eat still, with hot sauce and two varieties of teriyaki to sample with it, but I think I will wait til my roommate brings me some veggies to pair with the rice.

I have also drank a half gallon of unsweetened fruit juice, loaded with vitamin C. I hope it helps me feel better.

My roommate finally got home with a couple heads of broccoli and some baby carrots, so I steamed up the broccoli, cooked up rice and then flavored with some spicy miso teriyaki. Mmm... really good.


Well, looking forward to the weigh-in tomorrow, to see where I'm at after another week of dieting. Real food! I'm so having a cheeseburger on these off-days!

No comments:

Post a Comment