Welcome to my Weight Loss journey. Travel with me!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day Four - March 18th, 2011

Grrr... people were still eating leftover corned beef and cabbage today... But my time will come!

Today is the midpoint of the diet week. It's all downhill from here, which is good because honestly the first part of the diet week is my weakest part. I have more urges to slip than I do on the 2nd half.

Today, for those of you new to the blog, was banana and skim milk day. And soup of course. I ate probably a dozen bananas over the course of the day. The customary half gallon of milk was consumed as well, most of it during work tonight (got called in).

I'm enjoying some soup right now. A double bowl with some of that nice spicy miso teriyaki sauce. Not bad flavor.

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. I am going with whole canned tomatoes, regular and not Italian style. And I have a 12-oz. petite sirloin steak that's been flavoring for the past 4 days waiting for me for dinner. Mmmm.... Just what I've been waiting for.

Thanks for reading! Any feedback or advice? Leave it in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment