Welcome to my Weight Loss journey. Travel with me!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

March 22nd, 2011 - Official Weigh-in

Previous weight: 386.2
Current weight: 378.5

+/-: -7.7 lbs


Not a bad week! Portions were small and despite one small slip on a cold day with free hot food offered, things went pretty well. This is a good step!


Since I have some leftover soup I'll be able to start again in a couple days and not feel the sting as much wallet-wise; and as the weather improves (hopefully) I'll be able to get out on my bike and really get that weight to drop!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! If I'm calculating correctly, it looks as though you've lost about 16 lbs since Feb. 18th... call it 16 lbs lost each month for the next 10 months and that puts you very close to your target weight @ 218 lbs this time next January. Good job, keep it up David!

    ReplyDelete