Welcome to my Weight Loss journey. Travel with me!

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Week 5 - Official Weigh-in (pre-diet week)

Previous weight: 376.6
Current weight: 378.0

+/-: +1.4 lbs

Well, I feel awful about having to put this off for so long but unfortunately making my ends meet is a bit more important than my diet.

I'm not terribly surprised that there was some gain, but at the same time I'm happy that it was less than two pounds. At one point during the last near-month I weighed in at just over 372, but I knew that was too good to last.

This is going to be my last pure diet week. I am going to start my workout program up full-force during the next cycle, which means to help aid in building the muscle needed to burn extra fat I am going to be adding a lot of chicken into my diet. Baked chicken, either plain or seasoned, but not fried.

Well, here goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment