Welcome to my Weight Loss journey. Travel with me!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Days Three and Four: May 23rd and 24th, 2011

Well, I was a bit worn out last night to post Day Three at my regular interval, so here's both days combined!

Monday was a pretty easy day. I didn't really feel hungry til around 4pm, and so when I was about to leave on some errands I put my remaining asparagus in a big Zip-lock to marinade with some teriyaki and garlic. They ended up marinating for about 3 hours by the time I cooked them. I also had a double Gardenburger wrapped in lettuce. I figured I needed some extra fuel, and since the patties are only 100 calories each I could probably get by, considering I didn't have anything earlier.

I ended up cooking all that plus eating my 3 bowls of soup while I sat with my friend Joe before we went off to his softball games. He played the late ones and then he wanted to have some beer with his teammates afterwards, and since I offered to drive him I was kinda stuck. Luckily the bar supplied me with all the coffee I could drink! After dropping him off at home I hit up Winco for some bananas and skim milk for the next day.

Today I woke up and headed off to work. I polished off a bunch and a half of bananas and about a third of a half gallon of the skim milk while I was at the office. I ended up leaving my milk in the mini-fridge accidentally, so I've been kinda thirsty but don't wanna drive across town to pick it up. After class tonight I finished the 2nd bunch of bananas, and I only have a few left. I am about to eat my soup as well. Oh, and when I met up with a friend to pick up my cousin's birthday present tonight we met at Starbucks, and I bought a Venti (fancy Seattle word for "Large") tea.

I have my steak seasoning in the fridge for tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to that! I still need my tomatoes tho; since I have an appointment before work tomorrow, I can stop on the way to the office to get some. I'll have to go fresh since there's no can opener!

So for Monday's meals, I had:

  • 1/2 bunch of asparagus, cost: $2.10
  • 2 Gardenburger patties, cost: $1.50
Total Monday (Day 3) meal costs: $3.60

For today's meals, it is:
  • Bananas: $4.22
  • Skim milk: $1.68 (I'm never gonna drink the rest before it spoils so it goes down as totally used)
  • Tea @ Starbucks: $2.65
Total Day 4 meal costs: $8.55

Thanks for reading, and sorry about not getting yesterday's entry up in a timely matter, but hopefully you'll forgive me for being tired and needing to go to bed.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment