Welcome to my Weight Loss journey. Travel with me!

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day Seven - May 27th, 2011

Well the end of the diet week has been reached, and tomorrow is the weigh-in. Hopefully I made a good push!

Today was kind of a crazy day. Went in to the office and was there for a couple hours before the boss decided it was time to leave early for the weekend. After that I helped him putz around in the garage for a bit while he built some wooden frames for planter boxes. Then I went home, and relaxed before having to cover a shift at Smokey's.

I was feeling really hungry when I got to work last night, and luckily it was slow enough that I was able to eat 3 bowls worth of soup early on. That helped to tide me over until I was off work, which was at 10:30. I had brought my box of brown rice to work knowing I'd be there late, and so I cooked that in the microwave while I steamed some veggies in the oven (or kinda combination simmered-baked-steamed them). Put it in a to-go container and brought it home where I had my sauces. A third with sweet chili sauce, a third with teriyaki, and a third with teriyaki mixed with the Sriracha sauce. It was delicious. Ate it while I watched the movie RED.

All in all, I'd say it was a good week. I did forget to eat my mint milano's though :( So I guess I'll have them tomorrow.

Thanks again for reading! The weigh-in is in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment