Welcome to my Weight Loss journey. Travel with me!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Off-time update: April 20th, 2011

Ok, well, due to an increased schedule load I haven't been able to update as frequently as I like, but this ends now. I am purchasing diet groceries this afternoon and the cycle begins again tomorrow. Yay!

The good news is I have been maintaining a weight hovering right around my last weigh-in. This is very good news. Another item of note is that local celebrity Joey Webber, a.k.a. Timber Joey, has taken an interest in my diet plan and might even give it a shot. Hopefully I'll be able to get some feedback from him on his experience with it.

I am most definitely ready for this cycle to start again; it's been way to long.

Look for the official weigh in tomorrow morning and the nightly posts as well!

Thanks again for reading. You guys are awesome!

1 comment: