Welcome to my Weight Loss journey. Travel with me!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day Six - April 26th, 2011

Yet another of my favorite days of the diet week: more meat!

I took another three bowls worth of soup with me to work today, but I didn't get the chance to eat any before I left to finish my homework before class. Seeing as how it's meat and veggies day, I grabbed a rotisserie chicken from Fred Meyer and some canned corn, and ate my fill of both before class.

After class, I went to the gym. Having eaten my fill of lunch I was not really up to lifting weights today so I alternated between hot tub, cold shower, sauna, and another cold shower. After I left I could tell that my muscles had loosened up considerably, evidenced by the loud cracks as I tilted my neck. I really should do that more often; might help me in my workouts too.

On the way home from the gym I stopped by the store again and picked up a salad-in-a-bag (lite) and a couple other things I needed too, including brown rice for tomorrow. When I got home, I cut up the remainder of the chicken and threw it in with the salad, leaving out the croutons (even tho they were non-fat and low in sodium).

I am, as I write this, eating a bowl of soup, but sadly I had to dilute the remaining broth to make sure I had enough for this batch, and I can definitely tell that it's less than spectacular, even with salt, pepper and hot sauce.

That's all for now. Thanks for all the support and most of all thanks for reading!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment