Welcome to my Weight Loss journey. Travel with me!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Diet Week Eve - February 22nd, 2011

Well, the half batch of diet soup is ready, and fruit is ready for tomorrow as well. I'm ready to make this happen!

After delaying the start of week 2 an extra 24 hours, I'm excited to begin again. I'm really looking forward to seeing how big of a change I can make in a week's time, since I didn't know where I was starting from the last time around.

The loss continues; this morning when I weighed in I was down 5 lbs from the official weigh in. I'm really happy for that. I hope that it continues.

I did have a beer tonight; 1 light beer, so it could have been much worse, but I wanted to relax a bit... not to mention it was going to go to waste and it would be a "crime" to let it haha!

Anywho, here's to a successful week 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment