Welcome to my Weight Loss journey. Travel with me!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day Five - February 27th, 2011

Well, I'm assuming I'm coming down with the flu, but I'm still making an effort.

I was feeling so yucky that I didn't eat anything at all today until my break at work. I cooked my steak and opened my cans of stewed tomatoes, and enjoyed them while the night was slow. I have yet to eat my bowl of soup for the day, but it's in the microwave as I type so I'll go knock that off quickly.


After the soup, I'm going to go smear some Vapo-rub on my chest and throat, down a dose of Nyquil, and get some sleep. I got called in to the office tomorrow to cover for a bit, so I need to be well rested.

Tomorrow I've got chicken and salmon to eat, as well as some veggies, so I'm looking forward to that.

I have pictures of a couple of the meals I've had this week that I'll get up eventually. Make sure you check back. The steak and tomatoes picture tonight was a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment