Welcome to my Weight Loss journey. Travel with me!

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day Three - February 25th, 2011

Today was a meager day food intake-wise, and that's fine with me. The sum of my intake is 3 Fuji apples, two bowls of soup, one bunch of celery cut into sticks, and the remainder of my grapes from Day One.

I had to work tonight, and it went over my scheduled shift so I didn't get much snacking in, nor did I get to eat soup when I was hungry.

I had to make the 2nd half of my soup today, as last night I was able to empty my cooking vessel. I seasoned it well, let it sit overnight, and then started the soup at about 1pm. I added a bit more of my new vegetable soup concentrate to it this time, so it has a bit darker color, but still is good.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow, because tomorrow is the diet week's Hump Day. Bananas and skim milk, and the soup of course. But all I know is that when I wake up on Sunday after dining on nothing but soup and bananas all day Saturday, my mind will be on one thing and one thing only: Steak. Mmmm.

Sorry for the less-than-detailed post you've become accustomed to. I promise I'll make tomorrow's as detailed as possible regarding my bananas and skim milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment