Welcome to my Weight Loss journey. Travel with me!

Saturday, February 11, 2012

February 11th, 2012 - Official Weigh-in (pre-diet week)

Well, after the fiasco yesterday, I have a new battery in the scale and I'm ready to go.

Without further adieu....

Previous weight: 375.4
Current weight: 392.4

+/-: +17.0 lbs.
Total weight loss to date: 5.9 lbs

Well, some of this I attribute to the heavy dinner I had last night which will still be in the system. But with two big holiday feasts to account for, I'd say that I'm not terribly surprised.

Some people might see this as a setback, which it undoubtedly is. However, I don't, and here's why: From Feb. 10th, 2011 to Feb. 11th, 2012, I LOST 6 lbs. This is the first year in I don't know how long where there wasn't weight gained. And, factoring in approx. 15 lbs lost that isn't measured in due to not having a starting weight on 2/10/11, I'm doing even better than just 6 lbs.

Well, time for breakfast. I have some ruby red grapefruits to eat, although it'll be difficult without a grapefruit spoon. I'll make due!

No comments:

Post a Comment