Welcome to my Weight Loss journey. Travel with me!

Monday, February 13, 2012

Days Two and Three - February 12th and 13th, 2012

I was really tired last night after work, so I went to bed and didn't post. I apologize.

Yesterday I woke up, and wasn't hungry at all for a long time. Around 3pm I got called in to work early, and that's about when I started to feel hunger pangs. I grabbed a 1 lb. bag of baby carrots out of the fridge and headed off to work, snacking as I went. When I got there, I hit the road right away because the deliveries were backed up, and managed to finish off the bag of carrots before I got back from the first run. Aside from a few pieces of sandwich meats, I didn't eat anything else until my break, when I had my baked potato and some roasted (for lack of a better term for it) asparagus. I was intending to eat my other bowl of soup when I got off work, but the boss was in a rush so he was ready to leave about two minutes after I was done.

When I got home, I had a small bowl of soup and went to bed.

When I woke up this morning, I wasn't feeling hungry either. I went off to the library, taking a bag of carrots and pea pods with me to eat in the car. I ate some on the way, but didn't take it with me into the mall. I picked up my books and, not really wanting to go home, headed into work to wait for my paycheck. I read 4 books while I waited (not long ones, but fast reads). I finished off the bag of carrots and pea pods, and then had 2 small salads with fresh mushrooms, olives, and tomatoes, and a light drizzle of Italian dressing (for flavor). I also heated up the soup I'd left at work the night before and had that as well. Still hungry at around the time my check arrived, I grabbed one more salad, this time with a little bit of diced ham and no tomatoes, and a little splash of ranch dressing.

As I type I haven't had anything since, but I am starting to get hungry again. I have a flat of strawberries and the last grapefruit in the kitchen. I think I'll have the strawberries.

I weighed myself this morning before heading to the mall and I was down almost 8 lbs. for the week already. However, I don't want to make this a habit so I'll wait to weigh myself again until Saturday morning, at the official weigh-in.

Thanks for reading along, and sorry for the delay!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment