Welcome to my Weight Loss journey. Travel with me!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Off-time update - June 29th, 2011 (didn't post for some reason)

The soup is made and chilling in the fridge, so I am pleased to announce that, after delays due to (you guessed it) budgetary issues and (here's a new one) illness, Phase 2 is about to begin.

I've got nice weather on the horizon for bike rides both around and to work on the weekends, nice new crosstrainers that breathe nicely to keep athlete's foot to a minimum, and my Zune is charged. I'm ready.

I'm looking forward to getting back in the gym and lifting weights.

Thanks for all the support.

Thanks for reading everyone, and thanks also for the support!

7/12/11 Note: For some reason this never posted when I originally wrote it. And I've been trying to get it to post for the last two weeks. Soup is now gone, but never made it into the gym. Been out several times on my bike however for some good rides. Weight has held steady, but my spreadsheet was lost a couple weeks ago and I've yet to re-create it. About to make more soup in the next day or so and then start lifting, light at first and then as I get used to the weights again I'll start to up the reps.

No comments:

Post a Comment